Friday, May 16, 2008

This week on American Idol

I actually hand wrote this one on Wednesday:

I have to do a blog. I can't wait for my computer.

David Cook singing disco is worse than tragic. David A is just awful without Daddy Dearest. I didn't see the performances, but I don't have to. The results show is enough.

What's with the judge cleavage tonight? Simon, you were always pretty hot to me. Now you just look greasy. I don't mind chest hair, but I do mind the shirt open to your navel chest hair look. Paula, you are old and don't need to wear stuff like that.

Three people don't harmonize like that. And to Ford, you are the reason I don't watch the results shows. I watched last week for Neil. I watched this week for the recaps since I missed last night.

Um. Fantasia is SCARY!! She's not singing. I don't know what she's doing, but she's not singing. It's like she's on meth, but she's not skinny enough to be on meth. Simon's face just said it al. Simon, you are hot again. OMG! Did you see her teeth? She IS on meth! Wow.

It's 8:19 PM at night. Gosh, David A is a drooling idiot. Gosh.

I've never seen the Indiana Jones movies. I need to.

Humdinger is today's secret word!

No comments: