Thats right friends! It is now time to start obsessing over American Idol! I pretty much skipped over the audition stuff as usual. Last night I watched the first round of almost top 12's. Well, I listened. I had a nasty migraine, so I laid in bed with my eyes covered. The good thing about the migraine is that it allowed me to not be at Residence Council, so I was able to be home for more of the show. This season will be a scheduling challenge that way. That's why I still have a functional VCR.
Anyway, I thought about voting, but I missed the numbers to call for my faves. So my boy Anoop didn't make it. But my favorite woman was picked, and the nice guy that did the Gavin DeGraw song that I'm way tired of. Now I'm sitting here desperately hoping that America tossed out that drama queen Tatiana. Danny was my ultimate favorite.
What I like about this season is that they brought back the Wild Card option, so that in the event my boy Danny doesn't get picked by America, he still has a chance with the judges.
From the performances and the judging last night, it looks like I'm still agreeing with Simon on most everything. The new judge is fine. They still need to get rid of Paula.
As I sit through the final commercial break, I also have to talk about the American Idol commercial breaks. When they broke for commercial the first time, I took Tyler outside. I got stopped on the way out by one of my RC students updating me on the status of a contract we need to get signed. Then Tyler took his time relieving himself. On the way back in we had to pause for one of my residents who loves Tyler, and then we had to stop a little longer in the lobby for him to love him some more, and for my DA to remind me that she can't work on Friday. And we came back in to find that they were still on commercial break.
And my boy Danny made it! America, I'm not pissed at you. Yet. So now my fingers are crossed so my other boy Anoop can get a Wild Card nod...
No comments:
Post a Comment