Sunday, October 14, 2007

my new blog!

I stopped blogging because I tend to vent on my blogs and then I pass the monkey on to other people, and that's just not cool. But I'm on a no-complaining campaign now, so there will be no venting here. I actually have a spiral notebook with a skull and crossbones design on the cover that is my rant book. I only write my ranting vents there. I'm still working on not venting out loud to anyone, but that will come in time. But as I was writing my rants down I realized that I really should record my non-rants too. And why not share those with the world? So that is why I am returning to the world of the blog.

So I really don't have anything to say tonight. Mostly because I need to go to bed now. There is a lot to report on, but time is short! And because time really is short and I have a ton of stuff to pack, I probably won't be reporting until after the big move. But I will fill you in on my life then!

No comments: