Saturday, February 23, 2008

What I learned yesterday...

Last night I was again reminded of why I work with college students and not teenagers. It's because I really hate pre-teens and teens. There were some in Sweeney Todd last night (and I know they weren't 17, the sneaky little shits) that were real annoying during the preview time. But they shut up once the movie got going. But then when the movie was done, the place was crawling with them in the lobby and hanging out in front of the building. Giggling and yelling and skateboarding.

Then I went to Target on a mission to get season 1 of Dexter and to look for Michael Clayton. And get tissues. And check out clearance stuff. And the place had been taken over by them. Yelling, laughing, running around, making stupid jokes and sarcastic comments about everything. Go away! Find a real place to hang out! Stupid kids.

My shoulder is getting worse. This does not thrill me. It's very hard to do anything without moving the shoulder of your dominant arm. I'm icing it down four times a day now. If it doesnt feel better on Monday I'll have to go to the Dr. for a cortisone shot. Phooey.

OK, I need to keep going on my laundry, so I can then vacuum and clean. My place is a disgusting pit. And I'm having people over tomorrow. I'm defrosting the chili in my freezer for the party tomorrow. Since I'll be moving before too long I need to really work on eating all the crap that's in my freezer. Actually, I'll probably have to throw a lot of it away because it's so old. But I'm still going to try to eat it. I need a baked potato, I think I'll have roast tonight...if it's not freezer burnt by now...

No comments: