I left off something I wanted to touch on in my last blog :)
I love superhero movies. I always have. I watched all the Superman movies when I was a kid. When I was a toddler you couldn't tear me out of my Spiderman and Incredible Hulk Underoos, and you couldn't rip the action figures out of my hands (I watched Spidey and the Hulk on TV). I missed the latest version of the Hulk in the theater, which is sad. But I'll survive.
So I saw The Dark Knight today and of course loved it. I was late in seeing the third Spidey movie, and didn't watch it until a little over a month ago while on a campus interview. But both movies have left me wanting to know more about the Superhero world. I may be turning into a comic book geek! Don't tell me what the future holds for Spidey or Bruce, but if you know a good way for me to bone up on my history of them without finding vintage comic books please let me know!
I can only hope and wish that a feature film of The Tick will be coming to a theater near me soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment