Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol Week 1

So tonight is the first real American Idol show of the season. I wasn't going to blog until later, but I have to. What the heck was up with that opening? Who was that announcer? It was very strange and pageant-y. I loved how the judges were all lit up and awkward. And the Ryan Seacrest coming down the stairs like Miss America. Nice. Oh, and check out Paula's dress. It's a little small on the no-strap side. She's kind of squeezed out of it. It's very strange.

I really think that the new judge, Kara, is kind of useless. She's a mashup of Simon and Randy and it just doesn't work for me. And Paula is more annoying than ever. I just can't stand it. Simon is still my favorite, and it annoys me that the other judges are all like "boo" and stuff to him. He's the only one with balls enough to tell the truth.

Michael Jackson? They're doing Michael Jackson? Why am I addicted to this show?

You'd think by now they'd get rid of the cheesy background singers.

Lil' Rounds has an amazing voice. Horrible outfit choice. I kind of almost can't get past it. But she did a really good job, I like her.

Now, I can't give you a play by play tonight. I'm going home tomorrow and I need to pack.

Oh, now, of course Paula would like the outfit. Look at what she's wearing. Their ruffles match. See. Simon is the man!!! He hated the outfit too!

No comments: