Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AI Giving Back

Can I be critical of a fundraising show? Of Course! But I'm really liking the spots of the kids they are helping. If you can watch these and not donate something, I'm not sure I like you.

So what made them think that we'd give more money if we listened to Teri Hatcher butcher "Before He Cheats?" She's an actress for a reason. Surely you could get a singer to actually perform something.

Who was that idiot woman in camo who screamed over and over again? I wonder how many people turned the show off completely because of that?

It's a shame the comedians aren't funny.

Annie Lennox is really cool.

Jason Dreadlocks better be voted off tomorrow. I didn't get to watch the show yesterday, or last week either, so I don't know how he performed, but I can't take any more of his pitiful stare and hangdog face. I'll change my opinion if he shows up next week without the dreads and rocking out.

I'm fearing that I'm gonna miss next week too, and that it'll be the Neil Diamond week. I'll be at an on campus interview. Do you think they'd be understanding if I said "I can't come to your program tonight because I have to watch American Idol? It might be the Neil Diamond week, and I can't miss that..."

I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel, because it's on way past my bedtime. So I am shocked to see his appearance. What's with the hair? He's not a strange double chin too. Of course, I can't talk, I have one too, and my hair is really bad today. But I'm not on TV in front of 30 million people, either.

I love that Simon supports PETA. I've always been a fan of Simon.

K, my shoulders are tired. Go to www.americanidol.com and send some money to their cause.

No comments: