Yes, you have heard correctly. Today on the Today Show, the New Kids On The Block made their first public appearance in over 15 years to officially announce they are releasing a new CD this summer and will be going on tour. What a wonderful way to start my day! I was lying in bed cursing the world when I heard Meredith say that coming up in the next hour a former boy band was reuniting and were making it official on Today. I knew right away who she was talking about, my NKOTB radar was on target. And then, at 8:30, there they were! All old and stuff. I truly honestly can't wait to hear the CD they're making, and will be going to the nearest concert I can. I wanna see these guys do the New Kids Dance! In case you missed it, they will be performing live on the Today Show on May 16. To prepare you:
Joey looks like he's been on Meth for a while. Kinda wild eyed, and real skinny.
Jordan kind of looks older, a little puffier in the face
Donnie is also a little wrinklier and skinny
Danny still is all mouth, but now he's got giant smile lines to go with it
Jon has aged very well. He looks like a distinguished real estate agent. Which he is. What the hell is he thinking??? The housing slump must be hitting him real hard.
The Jacksons gave me my dog back for a few days. That's real happy for me, except he's depressed about it. I don't know where he is right now, I think he's pouting in my bedroom. I'm glad that he has a place to go that he loves, but it kind of makes me sad that he obviously likes it better there than here. But, I don't take it too personally because after a while he will remember he loves me too. The Jacksons are his favorite because they never leave him alone, he goes with them everywhere or one of them stays home with him. They also give him all sorts of fun treats from the table. It's doggie heaven. It's like a kid who loves his parents, but is real excited to stay with his aunt and uncle or grandparents because they let him do stuff mom and dad don't. Midnight is real happy Tyler's back though. He's missing too, he must be in the bedroom with Tyler. So cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment